PEACOCKS MARCHING WORLD – 2020 Accepted Terms of Payment
1. Authorized Purchase Orders (P.O.) of US schools, Associated Student Body, Military, Police and Fire units, and Government Agencies. Terms are Net 30 days. A copy of the signed Purchase Order must be received by firstname.lastname@example.org before the order will be processed. PLEASE NOTE: All quotes and all orders using a Purchase Order must be placed and completed on line.
2. Credit Card or Debit Card- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express – The transaction name on your statement will be Peacocks Marching World – Currently this option can be used by selecting the PayPal payment option – an account is not needed!
3. PayPal – This includes the option for Bill Me Later
4. Booster Check or Money Order – Payment must be made in full before shipping. No personal checks accepted. Check over the phone are not accepted.
Please reference your order number! Make Checks Payable to Peacocks Marching World and send them to the following address:
PMW Accounts Receivable
5770 Warland Drive, Suite B
Cypress, CA 90630
5. Custom Orders over $2000 will require a 25% deposit or Authorized PO before start of production
PLEASE NOTE THAT WHEN AN ORDER IS PLACED, CHANGES AND ADD ON ITEMS CANNOT BE COMPLETED. ANY NEW ITEMS WILL NEED TO BE PLACED AS A NEW ORDER.
PEACOCKS MARCHING WORLD SHIPPING COSTS
Please note that our website calculates estimated shipping cost based on the total dollar amount of your order. We do ship from multiple locations across the USA so shipping times may vary.
Some items do ship via Freight, and some larger orders may cost a different shipping amount than what the checkout page shows. These shipping charges at checkout are used as estimates since the website is not able to properly calculate shipping weights and dimensions from multiple locations or calculate large order shipping. For example shipping one Aussie hat would be able to ship via ground shipping with regular charges shown at checkout, however shipping 20 to 30 hats would not be able to be calculated correctly. These differences are most often seen in shipping rifles, sabers, large amounts of headwear or shoes, 7+foot flag poles, and a few other items. If your order has a shipping amount that has changed, we will verify the shipping amount and contact you ASAP before processing your order. You may then choose to pay the difference in the shipping amount or cancel your order for a refund back onto your card.
PEACOCKS MARCHING WORLD RETURN POLICY
1. RETURNS WITHOUT AN RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RAN) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. To obtain a RAN please email email@example.com or call 1-800-733-BAND (2263). Once you have been issued a RAN, you have an additional 15 days to return the merchandise to Peacocks Marching World using the carrier of your choice. Packages returned without a Return Authorization Number will be refused and Returned to Sender.
2. A 20% restocking and handling fee applies to all returns (including authorized exchanges) unless caused by a manufacturing defect. Damage from items being used or dropped is NOT a manufacturing defect. A shipping and handling fee does apply to exchanges and will vary depending on the items.
3. Merchandise is non-returnable after 30 days from dated invoice. Any goods not returned in this period will result in the buyer keeping the goods and being responsible for all charges. MAKE SURE TO OPEN ALL PACKAGES IMMEDIATELY. THE CUSTOMER WILL HAVE 30 DAYS TO REPORT ANY MISSING OR INCORRECT ITEMS.
4. In regards to mistake items that were sent in error: you have 30 days to let us know of any problems with your order. If a return tag is sent for any mistake items and they are not returned within 30 days, the customer will be responsible for all chargers associated with keeping them. If the return tag is not used within 5 days of receiving it, or if the return tag expires, the customer will be responsible for shipping these items back at their own expense.
5. Shipping and Handling are non-refundable and are your responsibility on returns, exchanges and reshipments.
6. Exchanges are treated as returns and a new order must be placed for any new/replacement items.
7. Custom items and made to order items cannot be returned. Damaged or worn shoes/items are not returnable. Custom and made to order items are also not able to be stopped or canceled once in production. This means that all acceptable returns must be in NEW/UNUSED condition to receive a refund.
8. Closeout, clearance and special items are non-returnable.
9. All items that come in special individual packaging such as flags, shoe boxes, or gloves must be returned in their original packaging (different boxing for the return as a whole does not matter).
10. If an order is returned to sender for insufficient or incorrect address: the products will be credited/refunded without the shipping amount. To have the order reshipped, the order will need to be placed online again with the correct updated address. If the package was refused by the customer at delivery then restocking fees will also apply to the returned products.
11. DURING COVID-19 ALL RETURNS WILL SIT IN QUARANTINE FOR 14 DAYS BEFORE PROCESSING FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR STAFF AS WELL AS YOUR SAFETY IF ANY ITEMS ARE BEING SHIPPED BACK OUT FROM RETURNS
DELIVERY TIMING & TRACKING INFO
Business days are Monday – Friday (excluding some holidays). Order processing time is about 24 to 48 hours, orders are processed each morning (*Please note, orders placed Friday afternoon through the weekend will all be processed Monday morning. Please also be aware that holidays may affect deliver timing or order processing). Normal delivery time for non-custom items is approximately one business week. Please check the individual product page and info to see product timeline. Some items are sent directly from the manufacturer and therefore you will probably receive the product before we receive tracking information. We will do our best to keep you updated with any info we have! TO REQUEST A TRACKING NUMBER, PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL REQUEST WITH YOUR ORDER NUMBER TO EDELEON@VARSITY.COM
If an incorrect address was entered during the ordering process or there is a return to sender status on the package, the customer will be responsible for all reshipment fees.
Once a package/order has left any of our facilities and is in the hands of the carrier we are no longer able to make any changes to addresses, reroute them, or cancel them. If an item is lost by the carrier we can start an investigation with the carrier when it is an option to help locate the package. This does not guarantee the package will be found and timeline for this can be several weeks to months before a solution to the investigation is found. We are unable to accept any liability for lost packages and any additional charges of reshipping or reclaiming packages will be the responsibility of the customer.
ON HOLD ORDER STATUS
1. If the website says your order is on hold and you checked out with a Check or Money Order, your order will be on hold until payment is received.
2. If you checked out with Purchase Order, your order will be on hold until we receive a copy of the signed P.O.
3. If you checked out with Purchase Order and wrote QUOTE ONLY, we will email you with a quote.4. If we have contacted you and resolved any questions, but your order still says “On Hold” or “Pending”, the order is still being processed and you may disregard this status.
How to SAVE TIME and MONEY
1. Order Online – Speed up the time in which your order is processed. We are happy to take your order and appreciate your business whether it comes via the website, e-mail, phone, fax, or mail. However, the fastest, most accurate, and most efficient way to get your order is done by ordering through our website. ***Group pricing is only available via www.marchingworld.com***
2. Order as a group – Shipping costs can really add up. Ordering as a group can really reduce your shipping expense.
3. Plan Ahead – Expedited Shipping is Expensive. Normal lead time is approximately a week depending on item availability (custom items excluded). Ordering with enough lead time avoids unnecessary shipping expenses.