PEACOCKS MARCHING WORLD – 2016 Accepted Terms of Payment
1. Authorized Purchase Orders (P.O.) of US schools, Associated Student Body, Military, Police and Fire units, and Government Agencies. Terms are Net 30 days. A copy of the signed Purchase Order must be received before the order will be processed.
2. Credit Card or Debit Card- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express – The transaction name on your statement will be Peacocks Marching World
3. PayPal – This includes the option for Bill Me Later
4. Booster Check or Money Order – Payment must be made in full before shipping. No personal checks accepted. Check over the phone are not accepted.
Please reference your order number! Make Checks Payable to:
Peacocks Marching World
325 Rutherford St, Ste D
Goleta, CA 93117
5. Custom Orders over $2000 will require a 25% deposit or Authorized PO before start of production
PLEASE NOTE THAT WHEN AN ORDER IS PLACED, CHANGES AND ADD ON ITEMS CANNOT BE COMPLETED. ANY NEW ITEMS WILL NEED TO BE PLACED AS A NEW ORDER.
1. RETURNS WITHOUT AN RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RAN) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. To obtain a RAN please email email@example.com or call 1-800-733-BAND (2263). Once you have been issued a RAN, you have an additional 15 days to return the merchandise to Peacocks Marching World using the carrier of your choice. Packages returned without a Return Authorization Number will be refused and Returned to Sender.
2. A 20% restocking and handling fee applies to all returns including exchanges unless caused by a manufacturing defect. Damage from items being used or dropped is NOT a manufacturing defect. A shipping and handling fee does apply to exchanges and will vary depending on the items.
3. Merchandise is non-returnable after 30 days from dated invoice. Any goods not returned in this period will result in the buyer keeping the goods and being responsible for all charges. MAKE SURE TO OPEN ALL PACKAGES IMMEDIATELY. THE CUSTOMER WILL HAVE 30 DAYS TO REPORT ANY MISSING OR INCORRECT ITEMS.
4. Shipping and Handling are non-refundable and are your responsibility on returns and exchanges.
5. Exchanges are treated as returns and a new order must be placed for any new/replacement items.
6. Custom items cannot be returned. Damaged or worn shoes/items are not returnable.
7. Closeout, clearance and special items are non-returnable.
8. All items that come in special individual packaging such as flags, shoe boxes, or gloves must be returned in their original packaging (different boxing for the return as a whole does not matter).
DELIVERY TIMING & TRACKING INFO
Business days are Monday – Friday (excluding some Holidays). Order processing time is about 24 to 48 hours, orders are processed each morning (*Please note, orders placed Friday afternoon through the weekend will all be processed Monday morning. Please also be aware that holidays may affect deliver timing or order processing). Normal delivery time for non-custom items is approximately one business week. Please check the individual product page and info to see product timeline. Some items are sent directly from the manufacturer and therefore you will probably receive the product before we receive tracking information. We will do our best to keep you updated with any info we have! TO REQUEST A TRACKING NUMBER, PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL REQUEST WITH YOUR ORDER NUMBER TO SOLUTIONS@MARCHINGWORLD.COM
If an incorrect address was entered during the ordering process or there is a return to sender status on the package, the customer will be responsible for all reshipment fees.
ON HOLD ORDER STATUS
1. If the website says your order is on hold and you checked out with a Check or Money Order, your order will be on hold until payment is received.
2. If you checked out with Purchase Order, your order will be on hold until we receive a copy of the signed P.O.
3. If you checked out with Purchase Order and wrote QUOTE ONLY, we will email you with a quote.4. If we have contacted you and resolved any questions, but your order still says “On Hold” or “Pending”, the order is still being processed and you may disregard this status.
How to SAVE TIME and MONEY
1. Order Online – Speed up the time in which your order is processed. We are happy to take your order and appreciate your business whether it comes via the website, e-mail, phone, fax, or mail. However, the fastest, most accurate, and most efficient way to get your order is done by ordering through our website. ***Group pricing is only available via www.marchingworld.com***
2. Order as a group – Shipping costs can really add up. Ordering as a group can really reduce your shipping expense.
3. Plan Ahead – Expedited Shipping is Expensive. Normal lead time is approximately a week depending on item availability (custom items excluded). Ordering with enough lead time avoids unnecessary shipping expenses.